Sign in to follow this  
poyo

Spoil Success Rate

Question

Hello there,

I've spend some 1hour on Epic Cannon Golems(53) with my BH(49). Not a single succeeded spoil. Spoil gets activated but thats it (official rate of item I am trying to get is 43/1). 

4 answers to this question

18 hours ago, poyo said:

Hello there,

I've spend some 1hour on Epic Cannon Golems(53) with my BH(49). Not a single succeeded spoil. Spoil gets activated but thats it (official rate of item I am trying to get is 43/1). 

Update: not only Epic Cannon Golems, same for all the mobs.

8 horas atrás, poyo disse:

Update: not only Epic Cannon Golems, same for all the mobs.

Hello!

Thanks for the report, it's already being analyzed!

On 5/6/2020 at 6:18 PM, [CM]Jkya said:

Hello!

Thanks for the report, it's already being analyzed!

and?

Hey Poyo!

Sorry for take soo long to provide you a awnser, our all team was very busy prepearing a new update, so we was not able to check this with the attention needed.

Our files are a snapshot of the latest interlude update, so all the drops and spoils are based on that, we are not sure about the files and pm fun used to reproduce the database, we guess its H5 not pure interlude.

This mob do not have any spoil in our database, so, whats is the correct? we don't know, exactly.

Some drops changed from interlude to h5 and we don't have a confident source to say you that its correct for interlude, so,we will include the data as provided by PM fun database for this mob.

So we decied to edit this mob to provide sweep same as pmfun after our next update.

Cheers