Sign in to follow this  
[CM]Chakkar

3x server project discussion topic

3x Pool  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How many boxes should the server have?

• 1 box - I'll bring 3 friends to be my support or I'll be a support =)
    • 2 boxes - I can rule it just with one extra box
    • 3 boxes - I'm a solo player
    • 4 boxes or more - I have a 4k monitor but no friends
  2. 2. What kind of player the server must focus?

• Solo players
    • Small groups ( max 3 ppl)
    • Full party (9 players groups)
    • Clans (30 players or more)
    • Ally (60 players or more)
  3. 3. What should be the maximum number of members per clan (at maximum level)?

• 170 - Just like retail
    • 85 - 50% reduction
    • 40 - Just like classic

Hello noble adventurers,

I would like to share with you our first draft of how we are going to conduct the khanda 3x progressively.

Our main objective is to create a server for experienced players and bring players who have never had contact with the game to experience an immersive, dynamic world full of stories and fantasies.

Server info:

Brief server description

• EXP - x3
  • SP - x2
  • Adena - x1
  • Drop - x2 chance
  • Spoil - x2 chance
  • SealStone - x2
  • Raid EXP - x1
  • Raid Drop - x1

Sever Features:

• The classic version of the game, the spirit of the Middle Ages, and the conciseness of the L2 world are preserved!
  • Server Rate: Compared to other chronicles, they are gradually decreasing
  • A fair balance of 31 classes and 5 races (without Kamael and Ertheia)
  • Hardcore character development, maximum level - 80
  • Game client from Classic, stable and optimized
  • Classical economics, craft from D to S grade
  • Olympiad Require Nobless Status.
  • Rewards and daily tasks
  • No continent Gracia, seamless medieval world
  • Party raids with looking for group system
  • Obtaining 1,2,3 class, sub-class, or noblesse - requires completing the full quest.
  • Instance, party, and solo raids with looking for group system.

We will do this in 6 Chapters, and we would like to open this here with you so that you can give your opinion and give feedback.

khanda-timeline.webp

Any question ?

Would you like to sugest something? 

Awnsering a question that came from our facebook, from a user that don't wanna be identified:

"How long will remain each chapter?"

The short awnser is, we don't know, Our community that will dictate the pace of that journey, although we want to explore as much of each content as possible.

"Are there more things being planned?"

Yes, we haven't released everything yet, just what you already know, we have many plans and good ideas for this server.
We are experienced RPG players, we will certainly bring a lot of cool things to make the game even more immersive for you.

Its sounds amazing!

Congratulations for this project. I posted it in my community, to share your project with ppl that may be interested in https://www.facebook.com/tabernadotaurin/

I have some personal questions:

• How do you pretend to aquire players to this project?
  • Today, is very hard to keep servers that do not follow certain pattern?
  • We are in 2020 do you still belive that we have ppl interested in play an MMORPG (trully RPG) as you propose? 
Edited by Taberna do Taurin
  • Like 1

Hello, thanks and welcome back to Khanda!

On 9/30/2020 at 11:09 AM, Taberna do Taurin said:

How do you pretend to aquire players to this project?

We intend to keep advertising on main platforms, and for sure a lot of organics advertise with our players, we will reformulate the streamer program and include a new vote system soon.

Our goal is to administrate the donations and all incoming to balance between server costs and advertisements.  Last time we put a lot of effort into infrastructure that was not used as expected and the advertising was not effective enough. To make this project reliable we need at least 1k players active, note that is not average online, but unique person active in the game. 

Today, is very hard to keep servers that do not follow certain pattern?

Yes, we agree, but if no one does someone must do, we love this game, we really want to get back all these players that lost the hope due to many projects (even the official) that ruin the game.

We are in 2020 do you still belive that we have ppl interested in play an MMORPG (trully RPG) as you propose? 

We must believe in that, that why we still working on.

That is a very good idea. The concept of a progressive gameplay combined with a low rating xp/adena/questing is quite interesting.
How many boxes will be avaible for an individual IP?
How will the donate system work and wich benefits will it provide?

Hello @pdraw1 nice to see you around here, thanks a lot for your support.

On 10/7/2020 at 7:05 PM, pdraw1 said:

How many boxes will be avaible for an individual IP?

We are thinking of 2 boxes for a PC, limit by IP is quite difficult those days because of IPV6 Tunnels, for example, an entire neighborhood could have the same IPv4 (IP protocol supported too if I limit by 2 someones will not be able to play or log a second box.

We still looking for a way to work around this fragile point in this game, that is the grinding, some people will play with all boxes they can to go up front.

On 10/7/2020 at 7:05 PM, pdraw1 said:

How will the donate system work and wich benefits will it provide?

The monetization of the server will be strongly based on Premium Account with a small boost of the exp/drop capabilities, we will also sell accessories with appearances and the services like color nicks, title, change sex, name, and clan name. 

In the late game, nobless access will also be sellable but will be in the future when the server population is already mature and with a lot of old players or old characters, we will also intermediate character sealing to avoid frauds and cheats with a small fee. Well, that is not an incentivization but we know ppl may will do that in the same way.

We still open to suggestions and opinions to create a more reliable server.

Is our intention to enable a chart in our website to provide how long we can keep the server with current donations.