Sign in to follow this  
minipapainoel

Olympiad and Seven Signs

Hello L2 Khanda Players, I came to talk about our clan Renegades opinion about Grand Olympiad period start and Seven Signs. 1. GRAND OLYMPIAD PERIOD We don’t agree with the opening of it until the server has a significant number of players online to run. A Olympiad with low number of players it can be easily manipulated by them. We would like to join in a competitive Olympiad period, where people join to have great fights, and don’t just for give points between characters and classes. The clan understand that Heroes online with a low number of players can be even more desmotivate new players. We all know how great is the server but we still need a better number of players online. As the server is working in bring more players, we are recruiting new people and helping them leveling up and getting some of itens, encouring them to stay here, and have all the fun of a great L2 serve. 2. SEVEN SIGNS We bring this subject too, because of the current decrease of players, so we think that the Seven Signs could be let opened with Mamons working until the server recovers. Seven Signs are excellent for beginners farm and leveling up of the new players, they could make the economy of server better trading AA, gemas and cry, because they need adena and most of us need AA. We think that these ideas could increase the competitivity and make the server more fair for ppl are starting here.

I agree with the point of view about the Olys, my vote is yes for the oly hold up.

The same applies to the Mammon, with more A-Grade and S-Grade, it, even more, demotivate new players as said to oly,  and what it represents, mammon is a natural break of the server, as far people are active the access to A-Grade and S-Grade is easy.

image.png.2ab55f4ca8e3c3df512cc207f9f60c9b.png

The seal was very close to break... and the avarice was broken with no resistance.

So my vote for mammon is not, we do not deserve this, it was the player's fault not the server or game fault, and I do not agree with such kind of intervention in the server gameplay.

We can do nothing it was not the server fault or low population, it was because people were not wise, with 4 windows, they use all in avarice, we split our mates between the half gnosis and Half avarice because we wanted the BoM and the MoM, but only 4 players were not enough to break the seal of gnosis, at least 10 players.